My own place. Preferably with things like a kitchen. And a bathroom.
To pass theory. With all of my heart, I yearn to pass theory. In fact, if I could kick its ass all the way from here to Never Land, that would be optimum.
To go to grad school for free.
To write a book this month. I promised myself last November that it would happen and it didn’t. I guess I hadn’t wanted it badly enough.
A 3.5+ GPA this semester.
To take Intermediate Deutsch next semester without getting yelled at.
To learn to learn to learn to learn to learn to learn to learn without fear of failure
- being ignored
- having my laundry all over the floor
- not being able to find a decent healthy/tasty damn piece of food in the dump we call our dining center.. except for a banana, which doesn’t even really count
- not having a proper black shirt
- having split ends
- being acquainted with individuals who feel that it is their duty to point out my flaws in a less-than-constructive manner
- people as a general rule
- the unnecessary recurring clutter of my workspace
- the lack of perspective Eastman pushes on everyone
- BEING IGNORED
- being forced to take the social initiative three times in a row with the same person
- BEING IGNORED
The next part of this post would, typically, address how I (in typical, mostly level-headed manner) plan to solve the aforementioned dilemmas.
Well, I’m just not going to. I am going to stew in my own righteous bitchiness– I just slammed my door a few times, for pleasure– and hope it carries me through the rest of my history homework. And that is all.