Today, my mind has dwelled upon the following:
– Will I pass my music ed exam? I basically have heart palpitations whenever I go to check my email.
– I need to study more for the aural midterm (project for tomorrow).
– I have a clarinet test tomorrow (second project for tomorrow).
– I can’t believe I already finished the dictation and listening module… but really, already. Whoa baby.
– I need to be healthier.
– I’m so tired.
– I dreamed I was in jail last night, and they wouldn’t let me see the sunlight. It was a horrible, horrible awful thing to dream.
– I haven’t had a hug in probably a few weeks. Since I was home, anyway. A real, full-out hug? I could probably use one.